Zwanze Day 2019 is almost here! We are excited to celebrate with you!
(Zwanze Day at Side Project Brewing is Sold Out.)
Remember that if you successfully purchased a ticket to Zwanze Day, all you need is your VALID PHOTO ID for admittance to Zwanze Day. (You will not receive additional emails.)
Here is our list of participating brewers:
Cantillon Zwanze 2019 + 5 additional Cantillon kegs!
Side Project Brewing
De La Senne
The Rare Barrel
Maine Beer Co
The Civil Life
Casey Brewing & Blending
… and Blueprint Coffee!
A REVIEW OF ZWANZE DAY DETAILS:
DATE: Saturday, September 28, 2019
TIME: 12pm to 5pm
(Check in begins at 11:30am, Beer starts flowing at 12pm.)
WORLDWIDE ZWANZE TOAST: 2pm Central Time
WHERE: The Parking Lot of Side Project Brewing: 7458 Manchester Avenue in Maplewood. There will be Zwanze fun going on inside & outside!
FOOD: Bolyard’s and Gus’s are back this year! Food is NOT included in the price of the ticket. Food will be available for purchase (cash or credit).
Friends of Kids with Cancer Magnum Raffle
Our raffle benefitting an amazing local organization called Friends of Kids with Cancer is returning! We will be raffling off some Magnums (and other sizes!) from Side Project and some of our Brewery Friends!
Raffle Tickets can be purchased for $5 each, and 100% of the money raised from the raffle will benefit Friends of Kids with Cancer. The Raffle is CASH ONLY. You are welcome to purchase as many raffle tickets as you want – it is for a great cause! You must be present to win. Raffle winners will be announced at 4:30pm.
More info about this great St. Louis organization is available here: https://www.friendsofkids.com
- Ticket includes (1) Zwanze 2019/Side Project glass
- Ticket includes (1) small pour of Cantillon Zwanze 2019
- Ticket includes unlimited samples of beers being poured at Zwanze Day while they last. (You are not guaranteed a pour of every single beer. Similar to a beer festival, there will be delicious beer all around & you are invited to sample whatever you want!)
- Ticket includes (1) Bottle of a Surprise To-Go Side Project Beer! This beer is included in the price of the ticket.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable.
- Ticket Purchasers are required to be 21 years old.
- A Valid Photo ID is required for entry into Zwanze Day.
1. PARKING: Parking will not be available in the Side Project Brewing parking lot due to the outdoor set up. Please do NOT park in our neighbors’ private lots and use the public parking provided by the City of Maplewood. Do not park in the CVS parking lot or any other private parking lots. The large public parking lot right next to The Side Project Cellar is available, and only about 1.5 blocks from Side Project Brewing!
2. The Side Project Cellar will be CLOSED all day on Saturday, Sept. 28th, for our Zwanze Day celebration taking place at Side Project Brewing. (The SP Cellar will be Open regular hours 1pm to 11pm Friday, Sept. 27th.)
3. The Side Project Brewing Tasting Room will be Closed to the Public on Saturday, Sept. 28th, and only Zwanze Day 2019 ticket holders will have access to the event from 12 to 5pm. (The Side Project Brewing tasting room will be Open regular hours 12pm to 7pm Sunday, Sept. 29th.)
4. We will have new Zwanze 2019 (designed by Tim Bottchen!) shirts available for purchase (Unisex Sizes XS – 3XL)
5. Additional Zwanze 2019 glassware will be available for purchase.
6. If you break your Zwanze Day glass, you will be given a plastic cup. You are welcome to purchase a new glass if you choose to.
7. To-Go Side Project and Shared Beers and merch (glassware, shirts, bottle openers, etc…) will also be available for purchase just like normal!
8. This event will take place rain or shine.
9. No Refunds.
10. Tickets are Non-Transferable.
11. You must be 21 years old to purchase a ticket.
12. Bring a valid photo ID to Zwanze Day for entrance. The purchased ticket name must match the name on your photo ID.
13. Only folks with a Zwanze Day 2019 Ticket will be permitted in the event. Using a Designated Driver is a wonderful idea, and we invite you to do so! But please have your designated driver enjoy their afternoon elsewhere and come pick you up later due to our space constraints. We also encourage ticket purchasers to use Uber, Lyft or any taxi service. Be Smart!
14. There will be additional restrooms available.
15. Remember that appropriate “beer festival” etiquette is expected at our Zwanze Day 2019 Celebration. Please be respectful.
16. Still have a question? Please direct your inquiry to email@example.com.
Yea! Thank you Cantillon and Shelton Brothers! Happy Zwanze Day!