Side Project Brewing and The Side Project Cellar are honored and excited to host Zwanze Day 2018! Thank you to Cantillon and Shelton Brothers!
For information about this year’s Cantillon Zwanze beer, you can visit the facebook page for Brasserie Cantillon: https://www.facebook.com/110627652322553/photos/pcb.1955884334463533/1955880847797215/?type=3&theater
DATE: Saturday, September 29, 2018
TIME: 12pm to 5pm
(Check in begins at 11:30am, Beer starts flowing at 12pm.)
WORLDWIDE ZWANZE TOAST: 2pm Central Time
WHERE: The Parking Lot of Side Project Brewing: 7458 Manchester Road in Maplewood. There will be Zwanze fun going on inside & outside!
TICKETS: $110* Each ($75 Zwanze Day Ticket + $35 Side Project Beer)
*Our Zwanze Tickets have always been $75, but the past two years, we've offered the surprise purchase of a delicious Side Project beer during Zwanze Day! The purchasing of this beer has always been a little hectic toward the end of the event, so we've decided to alleviate that craziness. The surprise beer will already be paid for - you'll only have to pick it up! Hence the $110 price this year - we are asking you to make one purchase all at once, instead of two separate purchases. (The Zwanze Day ticket price is non-negotiable. You cannot purchase a $75 ticket without the $35 beer.)
FOOD: Some wonderful Maplewood food vendors will be celebrating Zwanze Day with us! Food is NOT included in the price of the ticket. Food will be available for purchase (Cash or Credit).
BEER LIST IN PROGRESS: Whoop whoop! We will have beer from the following breweries & more. Thank you to our dear friends in this wonderful business who have agreed to let us purchase their delicious beers for our celebration!
- Cantillon Zwanze 2018!
- Additional Cantillon kegs!
- Side Project
- Maine Beer Co.
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales
- Off Color
- Creature Comforts
- de Garde
- Hill Farmstead
- Suarez Family Brewery
- Casey Brewing & Blending
- The Rare Barrel
- Jackie O’s
- Jester King
- 3 Floyds
- The Civil Life
- Narrow Gauge
… and MORE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE WEEKS AHEAD!
OUR FOKWC MAGNUM RAFFLE RETURNS!
Our raffle benefitting an amazing local organization called Friends of Kids with Cancer is returning! We will be raffling off some MAGNUMS from Side Project & MAGNUMS from some other INCREDIBLE BREWERY FRIENDS!
Raffle Tickets can be purchased for $5 each, and 100% of the money raised from the raffle will benefit Friends of Kids with Cancer. The Raffle is CASH ONLY. You are welcome to purchase as many raffle tickets as you want – it’s for a great cause! Must be present to win. Raffle winners will be announced at 4:30pm.
More info about this great St. Louis organization is available here: https://www.friendsofkids.com
- Ticket includes (1) Zwanze 2018/Side Project glass
- Ticket includes (1) small pour of Cantillon Zwanze 2018
- Ticket includes unlimited samples of beers being poured at Zwanze Day while they last. (You are not guaranteed a pour of every single beer. Similar to a beer festival, there will be delicious beer all around & you are invited to sample whatever you want!)
- Ticket includes (1) Bottle of a Surprise To-Go Side Project Beer! This beer is included in the price of the ticket this year.
- Tickets will be sold (1) per person. If you purchase more than (1) ticket, we will cancel all your tickets and re-sell them at The Side Project Cellar.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable.
- Ticket Purchasers are required to be 21 years old.
- A Valid Photo ID is required for entry into Zwanze Day.
How to Purchase Tickets:
There are two ways to purchase Zwanze Day 2018 Tickets: (1) Inside The Side Project Cellar and (2) Online via our website:
1. A portion of tickets will be sold inside The Side Project Cellar during our Open Hours at a random time on a random day. We will tweet from @SideProjectCell when they are available. 1 ticket per person – no exceptions. You must be present with a valid ID to purchase your ticket. (AKA if you send your Grandma Lou to purchase your ticket at The Side Project Cellar, then your Grandma Lou gets to attend Zwanze Day, not you.)
2. A portion of tickets will be sold online starting this week in our Side Project online shop: http://www.sideprojectbrewing.com/shop/ There will be TWO opportunities to purchase online tickets. This is not a lottery - If you purchase a ticket before it sells out on one of the two online-selling occasions, then we will see you at Zwanze Day! We will not tweet any advanced notice, we will only tweet from @SideProjectCell when they are available for sale. 1 ticket per person – no exceptions.
- In the past, online tickets have sold out very quickly. Please note that you may have the ticket placed in your online “cart” (along with many other people), but you must complete your transaction and receive an email confirmation to have successfully purchased an online ticket to Zwanze Day. Once you receive that confirmation email, then we were emailed your name and you successfully purchased a ticket!
- If the Tickets say “Sold Out” in the Shop then they are currently not available for purchase.
- Reminder that if you purchase more than 1 ticket, we will cancel ALL your tickets.
- Please keep in mind that we are trying to offer tickets in the fairest way we can think of while also managing the high traffic either online or inside The SP Cellar. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note that any tweets about ticket selling or Zwanze updates will be from the @SideProjectCell Twitter account – this is the account that Karen manages. Just easier to do it all from one account!
Questions? Check here for some answers:
1. PARKING: Parking will not be available in the Side Project Brewing parking lot due to the outdoor set up. Please do NOT park in our neighbors’ private lots and use the public parking provided by the wonderful City of Maplewood. Do not park in the CVS parking lot or any other private parking lots. The large public parking lot right next to The Side Project Cellar is available, and only about 1.5 blocks from Side Project Brewing!
2. The Side Project Cellar will be CLOSED all day on Saturday, Sept. 29th, for our Zwanze Day celebration taking place at Side Project Brewing. (The SP Cellar will be Open regular hours 1pm to 11pm Friday, Sept. 28th.)
3. The Side Project Brewing Tasting Room will be Closed to the Public on Saturday, Sept. 29th, and only Zwanze Day 2018 ticket holders will have access to the event from 12 to 5pm. (The Side Project Brewing tasting room will be Open regular hours 12pm to 7pm Sunday, Sept. 30th.)
4. We will have new Zwanze 2018 (designed by Tim Bottchen!) shirts available for purchase (Unisex Sizes XS – 3XL)
5. Additional Zwanze 2018 glassware will be available for purchase.
6. If you break your Zwanze Day glass, you will be given a plastic cup. You are welcome to purchase a new glass if you choose to.
7. The “everyday” Side Project merch (glassware, shirts, bottle openers, etc…) will also be available for purchase just like normal!
8. This event will take place rain or shine.
9. No Refunds.
10. Tickets are Non-Transferable.
11. You must be 21 years old to purchase a ticket.
12. Bring a valid photo ID to Zwanze Day for entrance. The purchased ticket name must match the name on your photo ID.
13. Only folks with a Zwanze Day 2018 Ticket will be permitted in the event. Using a Designated Driver is a wonderful idea, and we invite you to do so! But please have your designated driver enjoy their afternoon elsewhere and come pick you up later. We also encourage ticket purchasers to use Uber, Lyft or any taxi service. Be Smart!
14. There will be additional restrooms available.
15. There will be plentiful water and Busch for hydration :)
16. Remember that appropriate “beer festival” etiquette is expected at our Zwanze Day 2018 Celebration. Please be respectful.
17. Still have a question? Please direct your inquiry to email@example.com.
The Side Project Cellar & Side Project Brewing are thrilled to be hosting Cantillon Zwanze Day 2018! And we are so excited for you to join us on Zwanze Day! Thank you!
With Love, Hugs & Fannypack Fashion Shows (coming soon),
Rachel, Karen and the Side Project Team