Note: Zwanze Day 2018 at Side Project Brewing is a Sold Out event. If you purchased tickets either online or in person, your valid photo ID is your entrance to the event.
Side Project Brewing and The Side Project Cellar are excited to host Zwanze Day 2018 on Saturday, Sept. 29th! Thank you to Cantillon and Shelton Brothers!
Here is your official Brewery List of Zwanze Day 2018 at Side Project Brewing:
The Rare Barrel
Maine Beer Co
The Civil Life
De La Senne
. . . and Blueprint Coffee!
- Music will be provided by DJ Makossa!
- Our wonderful Maplewood neighbors Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions and Gus’s Fried Chicken will be serving up delicious food available for purchase.
DATE: Saturday, September 29, 2018
TIME: 12pm to 5pm
(Check in begins at 11:30am, Beer starts flowing at 12pm.)
WORLDWIDE ZWANZE TOAST: 2pm Central Time
WHERE: The Parking Lot of Side Project Brewing: 7458 Manchester Road in Maplewood. There will be Zwanze fun going on inside & outside!
FOKWC RAFFLE: Raffle Tickets can be purchased for $5 each, and 100% of the money raised from the raffle will benefit Friends of Kids with Cancer. The Raffle is CASH ONLY. You are welcome to purchase as many raffle tickets as you want – it’s for a great cause! Must be present to win. Raffle winners will be announced at 4:30pm.
More info about this great St. Louis organization is available here: https://www.friendsofkids.com
Questions? Check here for some answers:
1. PARKING: Parking will not be available in the Side Project Brewing parking lot due to the outdoor set up. Please do NOT park in our neighbors’ private lots and use the public parking provided by the City of Maplewood. Do not park in the Funeral Home lot or the CVS parking lot or any other private parking lots. The large public parking lot right next to The Side Project Cellar is available, and only about 1.5 blocks from Side Project Brewing!
2. The Side Project Cellar will be CLOSED all day on Saturday, Sept. 29th, for our Zwanze Day celebration taking place at Side Project Brewing. (The SP Cellar will be Open regular hours 1pm to 11pm Friday, Sept. 28th.)
3. The Side Project Brewing Tasting Room will be CLOSED to the Public on Saturday, Sept. 29th, and only Zwanze Day 2018 ticket holders will have access to the event from 12 to 5pm. (The Side Project Brewing tasting room will be Open regular hours 12pm to 7pm Sunday, Sept. 30th.)
4. We will have Zwanze 2018 (designed by Tim Bottchen!) shirts available for purchase (Unisex Sizes XS – 3XL)
5. Additional Zwanze 2018 glassware will be available for purchase.
6. If you break your Zwanze Day glass, you will be given a plastic cup. You are welcome to purchase a new glass if you choose to.
7. The “everyday” Side Project merch (glassware, shirts, bottle openers, etc…) will also be available for purchase just like normal!
8. The current To-Go Bottle and Can list is also available for purchase just like normal!
9. This event will take place rain or shine.
10. No Refunds.
11. Tickets are Non-Transferable.
12. Bring a valid photo ID to Zwanze Day for entrance. The purchased ticket name must match the name on your photo ID.
13. Only folks with a Zwanze Day 2018 Ticket will be permitted in the event. Using a Designated Driver is a wonderful idea, and we invite you to do so! But please have your designated driver enjoy their afternoon elsewhere and come pick you up later. We also encourage ticket purchasers to use Uber, Lyft or any taxi service. Be Smart!
14. There will be additional restrooms available.
15. Remember that appropriate “beer festival” etiquette is expected at our Zwanze Day 2018 Celebration. Please be respectful.
17. Still have a question? Please direct your inquiry to email@example.com.
Thank you so much! See you Saturday!