We have been saving a lot of incredible wild, sour and fruited beers, and it's time to enjoy them! Join us at The Side Project Cellar next week for some delicious beers for our SOUR WEEK! Here is a daily schedule (we may have a couple extra surprises planned!):
Tues, 3/13, at 3pm: PUNCHDOWN, PEARS & PLUMS!
- DRAFT: Side Project Punchdown (Original Release: June 2015)
- DRAFT: Deschutes Pear and Bergamot Sour
- DRAFT: Dunham Funk Populaire - Plums!
Wed, 3/14, at 6pm: TILQUIN DAY!
- DRAFT: Gueuze Tilquin (Best by 2020)
- DRAFT: Tilquin Stout Rullquin (Best by 2020)
- On-Site BOTTLES: Quetsche Tilquin À L'Ancienne 2016-2017
- On-Site BOTTLES: Mûre Tilquin À L'Ancienne 2016-2017
THURS, 3/15, at 3pm: Our One & Only Keg of UNBLENDED #25!
- DRAFT: Side Project Unblended #25 - The only 1/6bbl in existence! (Original Release: November 2015)
- DRAFT: We're also tapping Trois Dames Handle in Hand, a Sour Red brewed with Sage!
FRI, 3/16, at 5pm: COLLABORATION BUDDY DAY!
- DRAFT: SP/Casey Collaboration Jammy
- DRAFT: Buxton/To Øl Collaboration Sky Mountain Sour
- On-Site BOTTLES: SP/Casey Collaboration Leaner
SAT, 3/17: The Release of SP/Angry Orchard Collaboration BURK!
Along with some delicious Sour Week "leftovers" probably flowing on draft at The Cellar, the FINALE of Sour Week is the release of Burk! Our dear friend Ryan Burk is the Head Cider Maker at Angry Orchard, where he focuses on barrel-aged ciders. He came to St. Louis in 2016 and brewed a collaboration with us at Side Project.
Burk debuted at our Beer Dinner with VISTA in February. It is an Oud Bruin-inspired Missouri Wild Ale fermented with and aged with New York Crabapples in French Oak Pinot Noir Puncheons. It will be available TO GO at Both Locations at Open! Plus, Ryan Burk and Cory King will be around at the Brewery from 12 to 3pm on Saturday, March 17th, to drink beer with you and talk about the collaboration!
Cheers to another fun Sour Week! Thank you!