Update: Zwanze Day 2016 Tickets are now Sold Out. Thank you!
DATE: Saturday, October 1, 2016
TIME: 12pm to 5pm
(Check-in begins at 11:30am, Beer starts flowing at 12pm.)
WORLDWIDE ZWANZE TOAST: 2pm Central
WHERE: The Parking Lot of the future Side Project Brewing: 7458 Manchester Ave. (There will be fun going on inside & outside!)
TICKETS: $75 Each (Tickets are required to attend our Zwanze Day celebration.)
FOOD: Some awesome Maplewood food vendors will be celebrating Zwanze Day with us: Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken and Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions will be offering their amazing food during the event.
- Food is NOT included in the price of the ticket. Food will be available for purchase (Cash or Credit).
BEER LIST IN PROGRESS: Whoop whoop! We will have beer from the following breweries & more. Thank you to our dear friends in this wonderful business who have agreed to let us purchase their delicious beers for our celebration!
- Cantillon Zwanze 2016!
- Additional Cantillon kegs!
- Side Project
- Hill Farmstead
- Casita Cervecería
- Sante Adairius
- Jackie O’s
- Jester King
- De La Senne
- Crooked Stave
- Jolly Pumpkin
- 2nd Shift
- 4 Hands
- The Civil Life
- Narrow Gauge
- 3 Floyds
- The Rare Barrel
… and more!
NEW THIS YEAR: We are adding a raffle benefitting an amazing local organization called Friends of Kids with Cancer. We will be raffling off the following:
- Magnum of Side Project Fuzzy Blend #2
- Magnum of Side Project Balaton
- Magnum of Side Project / Casey Collaboration Leaner
- Magnum of Casey / Side Project Collaboration Leaner
- 750ml of Double Barrel Derivation
Raffle Tickets can be purchased for $5 each, and 100% of the money raised from the raffles will benefit Friends of Kids with Cancer. The Raffle is CASH ONLY. You are welcome to purchase as many raffle tickets as you want – it’s for a great cause! (Must be present to win. Raffle winners will be announced right at 5pm.)
More info about this great St. Louis organization is available here: https://www.friendsofkids.com
Extra Surprises: Yes :)
- Ticket includes (1) Zwanze 2016 / Side Project Cellar glass
- Ticket includes (1) small pour of Cantillon Zwanze 2016
- Ticket includes unlimited samples of beers being poured at Zwanze Day while they last. (You are not guaranteed a pour of every single beer. Similar to a beer festival, there will be delicious beer all around & you are invited to sample whatever you want! You are guaranteed a pour of Cantillon Zwanze 2016! Special tapping times will be posted.)
- Tickets will be sold (1) per person. If you purchase more than (1) ticket, we will cancel all your tickets and re-sell them at The Side Project Cellar.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable.
- Ticket Purchasers are required to be 21 years old.
- A Valid ID is required for entry into Zwanze Day.
How to Purchase Tickets:
There are two ways to purchase Zwanze Day 2016 Tickets: Either Inside The Side Project Cellar or Online via our website. Tickets will be sold within the following timeframe: Tuesday, Sept. 6th – Monday, Sept. 12th.
1. A large portion of tickets will be sold inside The Side Project Cellar during our Open Hours at random times on random days starting Tuesday, Sept. 6th. We MAY tweet from @SideProjectCell a little bit (very little) of notice when they are available. 1 ticket per person – no exceptions. You must be present with a valid ID to purchase your ticket. (AKA if you send your Grandpa Joe to purchase your ticket at The Side Project Cellar, then your Grandpa Joe gets to attend Zwanze Day, not you.)
2. A large portion of tickets will be sold online via this link: http://www.thesideprojectcellar.com/store/ . There will be TWO opportunities to purchase online tickets. This is not a lottery - If you purchase a ticket before it sells out on one of the two online-selling occasions, then we will see you at Zwanze Day! We will not tweet any advanced notice, we will only tweet from @SideProjectCell when they are available for sale. 1 ticket per person – no exceptions.
- Reminder that if you purchase more than 1 ticket, I will cancel all your tickets and re-sell them at The Side Project Cellar.
- There are more $75 tickets to go around this year than in 2015, but please keep in mind that I am trying to offer tickets in the fairest way I can think of while also managing the high traffic either online or inside The Side Project Cellar. Thank you for your understanding.
Questions? Check here for some answers:
1. PARKING: Parking will not be available in the Side Project Brewing parking lot due to the outdoor set up. Please do NOT park in our new neighbors’ private lots and use the public parking provided by the wonderful City of Maplewood. (The large public parking lot right next to The Side Project Cellar is available, and only about 1.5 blocks from Side Project Brewing!)
2. The Side Project Cellar will be CLOSED all day on Saturday, Oct. 1st for our Zwanze Day celebration taking place at Side Project Brewing.
3. We will have new Zwanze 2016 shirts available for purchase (Unisex Sizes XS – 3XL.)
4. Additional Zwanze 2016 glassware will be available for purchase.
5. If you break your Zwanze Day glass, you will be given a plastic cup. You are welcome to purchase a new glass if you choose to.
6. The “everyday” Side Project merch (glassware, shirts, bottle openers, etc…) will also be available for purchase just like normal!
7. This event will take place rain or shine.
8. No Refunds.
9. Only folks with a Zwanze Day 2016 Ticket will be permitted in the event. Using a Designated Driver is a great idea, and we invite you to do so! But please have your designated driver enjoy his or her afternoon elsewhere and come pick you up later. We also encourage ticket purchasers to use Uber or any taxi service. Be Smart!
10. There will be additional restrooms available.
11. There will be plentiful water and Busch for hydration!
12. Remember that appropriate “beer festival” etiquette is expected at our Zwanze Day 2016 Celebration.
13. Still have a question? Please direct your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Side Project Cellar & Side Project Brewing are honored to be hosting Cantillon Zwanze Day 2016! And we are so excited for you to join us on Zwanze Day! Thank you!