Zwanze Day 2017 at Side Project Brewing!
DATE: Saturday, Sept. 23rd, 2017
TIME: 12pm to 5pm
(Check in begins at 11:30am, Beer starts flowing at 12pm.)
WORLDWIDE ZWANZE TOAST: 2pm Central Time
WHERE: The Parking Lot of Side Project Brewing: 7458 Manchester Road in Maplewood. There will be Zwanze fun going on inside & outside!
TICKETS: $75 Each (Tickets are required to attend our Zwanze Day celebration.)
FOOD: Some wonderful Maplewood food vendors will be celebrating Zwanze Day with us! Food is NOT included in the price of the ticket. Food will be available for purchase (Cash or Credit).
BEER LIST IN PROGRESS: Whoop whoop! We will have beer from the following breweries & more. Thank you to our dear friends in this wonderful business who have agreed to let us purchase their delicious beers for our celebration!
- Cantillon Zwanze 2017!
- Additional Cantillon kegs!
- Side Project
- Sante Adairius
- Hill Farmstead
- Half Acre
- Crooked Stave
- Funk Factory Geuzeria
- Suarez Family Brewery
- Casey Brewing & Blending
- The Rare Barrel
- Firestone Walker
- Jackie O’s
- Jolly Pumpkin
- Jester King
- Three Floyds
- 2nd Shift
- The Civil Life
- Narrow Gauge
… and MORE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE WEEKS AHEAD!
OUR FOKWC MAGNUM RAFFLE IS BACK!
Our raffle benefitting an amazing local organization called Friends of Kids with Cancer is returning. We will be raffling off some TASTY MAGNUMS from Side Project & MAGNUMS from some other INCREDIBLE BREWERY BUDDIES!
Raffle Tickets can be purchased for $5 each, and 100% of the money raised from the raffle will benefit Friends of Kids with Cancer. The Raffle is CASH ONLY. You are welcome to purchase as many raffle tickets as you want – it’s for a great cause! Must be present to win. Raffle winners will be announced at 4:45pm.
More info about this great St. Louis organization is available here: https://www.friendsofkids.com
- Ticket includes (1) Zwanze 2017 / Side Project glass
- Ticket includes (1) small pour of Cantillon Zwanze 2017
- Ticket includes unlimited samples of beers being poured at Zwanze Day while they last. (You are not guaranteed a pour of every single beer. Similar to a beer festival, there will be delicious beer all around & you are invited to sample whatever you want!)
- Tickets will be sold (1) per person. If you purchase more than (1) ticket, we will cancel all your tickets and re-sell them at The Side Project Cellar.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable.
- Ticket Purchasers are required to be 21 years old.
- A Valid ID is required for entry into Zwanze Day.
How to Purchase Tickets:
There are three ways to purchase Zwanze Day 2017 Tickets: (1) Inside The Side Project Cellar, (2) Inside the Side Project Brewing Tasting Room or (3) Online via our website:
1. A portion of tickets will be sold inside The Side Project Cellar during our Open Hours at random times on random days starting this week. We MAY tweet from @SideProjectCell a little bit (very little) of notice when they come available. 1 ticket per person – no exceptions. You must be present with a valid ID to purchase your ticket. (AKA if you send your Grandma Pearl to purchase your ticket at The Side Project Cellar, then your Grandma Pearl gets to attend Zwanze Day, not you.)
2. A portion of tickets will be sold inside our tasting room at Side Project Brewing during our Open Hours at random time(s) on random day(s). We MAY tweet from @SideProjectCell a little bit (very little) of notice when they come available. 1 ticket per person – no exceptions. You must be present with a valid ID to purchase your ticket. (AKA if you send your Uncle Larry to purchase your ticket at Side Project Brewing, then your Uncle Larry gets to attend Zwanze Day, not you.)
3. A portion of tickets will be sold online via this link: http://www.sideprojectbrewing.com/shop/zwanze2017 . There will be TWO opportunities to purchase online tickets. This is not a lottery - If you purchase a ticket before it sells out on one of the two online-selling occasions, then we will see you at Zwanze Day! We will not tweet any advanced notice, we will only tweet when they are available for sale from @SideProjectCell . One ticket per person – no exceptions.
- Please note that you may have the ticket placed in your “cart” (along with several other people), but you must complete your transaction and receive an email confirmation to have successfully purchased an online ticket to Zwanze Day. Once you receive that confirmation email, then your name is emailed to us and you successfully purchased a ticket!
- If the Online Tickets say “Sold Out” then they are currently unavailable for purchase.
Additional Notes about Tickets:
- Reminder that if you purchase more than 1 ticket, we will cancel all your tickets and re-sell them at The Side Project Cellar.
- Please keep in mind that we are trying to offer tickets in the fairest way we can think of while also managing the high traffic either online or inside The SP Cellar and brewery. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note that any tweets about ticket selling or Zwanze updates will be from the @SideProjectCell Twitter account – this is the account that Karen manages. Just easier for everyone to do it all from one account!
Questions? Check here for some answers:
1. PARKING: Parking will not be available in the Side Project Brewing parking lot due to the outdoor set up. Please do NOT park in our neighbors’ private lots and use the public parking provided by the wonderful City of Maplewood. Again, do NOT park in the CVS parking lot or any other private parking lots. The large public parking lot right next to The Side Project Cellar is available, and only about 1.5 blocks from Side Project Brewing!
2. The Side Project Cellar will be CLOSED all day on Saturday, Sept. 23rd for our Zwanze Day celebration taking place at Side Project Brewing. (The SP Cellar will be Open regular hours 1pm to 11pm Friday, Sept. 22nd.)
3. The Side Project Brewing Tasting Room will be Closed to the Public on Saturday, Sept. 23rd and only Zwanze Day 2017 ticket holders will have access to the event from 12 to 5pm. (The Side Project Brewing tasting room will be Open regular hours 12pm to 7pm Sunday, Sept. 24th.)
4. We will have new Zwanze 2017 (designed by Tim Bottchen!) shirts available for purchase (Unisex Sizes XS – 3XL.)
5. Additional Zwanze 2017 glassware will be available for purchase.
6. If you break your Zwanze Day glass, you will be given a plastic cup. You are welcome to purchase a new glass if you choose to.
7. The “everyday” Side Project merch (glassware, shirts, bottle openers, etc…) will also be available for purchase just like normal!
8. This event will take place rain or shine.
9. No Refunds.
10. Tickets are Non-Transferable.
11. You must be 21 years old to purchase a ticket.
12. Bring a valid photo ID to Zwanze Day for entrance. The purchased ticket name must match the name on your photo ID.
13. Only folks with a Zwanze Day 2017 Ticket will be permitted in the event. Using a Designated Driver is a wonderful idea, and we invite you to do so! But please have your designated driver enjoy his or her afternoon elsewhere and come pick you up later. We also encourage ticket purchasers to use Uber, Lyft or any taxi service. Be Smart!
14. There will be additional restrooms available.
15. There will be plentiful water and Busch for hydration!
16. Remember that appropriate “beer festival” etiquette is expected at our Zwanze Day 2017 Celebration. If you are behaving in a disorderly manner, you will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to ask anyone who is disrupting the Zwanze experience of others to leave. Please be smart and do not drink more than you can handle. It is unfair to our staff, volunteers and the other festival goers.
17. Still have a question? Please direct your inquiry to email@example.com .
The Side Project Cellar & Side Project Brewing are honored to be hosting Cantillon Zwanze Day 2017! And we are so excited for you to join us on Zwanze Day! Thank you!
With Love, Hugs & Backpack Fashion Shows,
Rachel Manning & Karen King