Zwanze Day 2022 at Side Project Brewing!Side Project Brewing and The Side Project Cellar are honored to be chosen as a Cantillon Zwanze Day 2022 host again this year! Thank you, Cantillon!
As you hopefully read in our blog last week, for our 2022 Zwanze Day celebration, we plan to really celebrate Cantillon beers and all things sour/wild! This Zwanze Day will have less focus on stouts and barleywines and much more focus on the reason for the season – Cantillon Zwanze and wonderful vintaged sour beer!
This year, our Zwanze Celebration will take place only outdoors and on a smaller scale at Side Project Brewing. We are going to sell a much smaller amount of tickets for a more intimate Zwanze celebration in our back parking lot.
When: Saturday, Sept. 24th, 2022, 12-4pm
(Side Project Brewing Tasting Room will be open to the public 1-8pm.)
Worldwide Zwanze Toast: 2pm Central Time
Where: Parking lot of Side Project Brewing
7458 Manchester Ave. in Maplewood
Ticket Price: $75 (+ tax)
What does my ticket include?
- SP Zwanze Day 2022 glass
- Small pour of Cantillon Zwanze 2022, which is a 2-year-old Lambic spiced with Black Pepper.
- Unlimited small pours (festival style, pours are not guaranteed) of the following beers:
- Draft – Cantillon Magic Lambic
- Draft – Cantillon Cuvée Saint Gilloise
- Draft – Cantillon Sang Bleu
- Draft – Cantillon Saint Lamvinus
- Bottles – Side Project Fermier Vintage 2021
- Bottles – Side Project Single Thread 2020
- Bottles – Side Project Single Thread 2021
- Bottles – Side Project Single Thread 2022
- Bottles – Side Project Coeur de Cuvée Blend #1
- Bottles – Side Project Unblended #41
- Bottles – Side Project Vintage 2018
- Bottles – Side Project Fuzzy Blend #4
- Draft – Side Project Derivation Blend #7
- Draft – Side Project/Omnipollo Collaboration Billionaire’s Hot Chocolate
- In addition to the specific beers listed above, we will also be offering unlimited small pours of beers from a few of our brewing friends:
- Sante Adairius
- Other Half
- Possibly a couple more… waiting to confirm!
You are not guaranteed a pour of every single beer. Similar to a small beer festival, you can sample whatever you would like while it’s available.
ALL BEERS LISTED ABOVE ARE PART OF THE ZWANZE DAY CELEBRATION AND ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO ZWANZE TICKET HOLDERS.
ZWANZE DAY TICKET HOLDERS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL AREAS – Zwanze Celebration in the Parking lot AND inside the Tasting Room that is Open to the Public.
How will tickets be sold?
- We will sell some IN-PERSON Tickets – Two opportunities to purchase!
- One day next week at The Side Project Cellar. We will use the Cellar Instagram account @SideProjectCell to post when the tickets are for sale IN PERSON inside The Side Project Cellar. Only one ticket per person. You must be present with a valid ID to purchase your ticket.
- One day next week in the Side Project Brewing Tasting Room. We will use the Brewery Instagram account @SideProjectBrew to post when the tickets are for sale IN PERSON inside the Brewery Tasting Room. Only one ticket per person. You must be present with a valid ID to purchase your ticket.
- We will sell some ONLINE Tickets at one time on one day via our online shop. We will use the Brewery Instagram account @SideProjectBrew to post when the tickets are live in our online shop. Only one ticket per person. If you purchase more than 1 ticket, we will cancel & refund ALL your tickets.
Friends of Kids with Cancer Raffle – CASH ONLY
- Our FOKWC Raffle will return! We will have bottles available to raffle off for this great cause!
- You can purchase a raffle ticket for $5 each – CASH ONLY. You are welcome to purchase as many raffle tickets as you want. 100% of all Cash will go directly to Friends of Kids with Cancer.
- We will draw names & announce winners at 3:30pm – you must be present to win.
- Folks with or without Zwanze Tickets may participate in the FOKWC Raffle. The more we raise, the better!
- More info about this great St. Louis organization: https://www.friendsofkids.com
- Bring a valid photo ID to Zwanze Day for entrance. The purchased ticket name must match the name on your photo ID. There is no physical ticket – have your photo ID ready.
- PARKING: Parking will not be available in the Side Project Brewing parking lot due to the outdoor set up. Please do NOT park in our neighbors’ private lots and use the public parking provided by the City of Maplewood. The large public parking lot right next to The Side Project Cellar is available, and only about 1.5 blocks from Side Project Brewing!
- Using a Designated Driver is a wonderful idea, and we invite you to do so! We also encourage ticket purchasers to use Uber, Lyft or any taxi service. Be Smart and Safe!
- Food: Pizza Champ will be set up in our Brewery Parking lot! Food is not included in the price of the ticket. Food will be available for purchase (cash or credit). Folks with or without Zwanze Tickets may purchase food.
- If you break your Zwanze Day glass, you will be given a plastic cup. You are welcome to purchase a new glass if one is available.
- Our Zwanze Day event will take place rain or shine.
- No Refunds.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable.
- You must be 21 years old to purchase a ticket.
- Remember that appropriate “beer festival” etiquette is expected at our Zwanze Day 2022 Celebration. Please be safe and respectful.
- The Side Project Brewing Tasting Room will be open to the public regular hours all weekend in celebration of Brewery Birthday (please see our Brewery Birthday Blog for details). We are Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 1-8pm and Mondays 3-8pm.
- The Side Project Cellar will be Open regular hours Sat, Sept. 24th, and they’ll be tapping Cantillon Vigneronne at 1pm to join us in celebrating Cantillon!
- Shared Brewing & Pizza Champ will be Open regular hours Sat, Sept. 24th, from 12pm to 10pm across the street as well!
- Still have a question? Please direct your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited for you to join us for Zwanze Day 2022! It’s going to be a fun weekend! Thank you!